Before we ring in the new year, we’re taking note of some of our greatest accomplishments over the last year and celebrating the growth of our organization! Take a look at what we’ve added and updated in regard to membership, education, and accreditation:
- Grew certified customer and AOPP membership from roughly 70 customers to over 400 PEMF users and professionals.
- Created Member Directory, searchable by member level and certification status.
- Completed website overhaul and re-design.
- Launched custom websites for members (Digital Business Asset).
- Lobbied several states and other regulatory agencies to protect the interest of our members and help educate those agencies regarding PEMF therapy.
- Volunteered our PEMF therapy services to the US veterans’ program: XC GI Foundation.
- Developed FAQ video series for PEMF beginners.
- Updated General PEMF Certification.
- Created 3 new PEMF certification options: human, large animal, and small animal.
- Implemented re-certification process for general certification.
- Started the blog to discuss a variety of topics concerning PEMF practitioners and users.
- Added newly published research and ongoing clinical trials to our research page.
- Developed a regulatory board to monitor and update users about PEMF regulations.
- Made commitment to developing an accredited credential through the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA).
- Attended the Institute for Credentialing Excellence annual conference to network with credentialing experts and continue learning the NCCA accreditation process.